CDM Advisor | London
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide support to the Head of CDM/PD and work on multiple projects across a wide range of sector proving support to help clients meet the 2015 regulations.
- Attend Design Team and Value Engineering Workshops as necessary and conduct health and safety specific design reviews throughout the design and construction phases of projects
- Help compile pre-construction information and provide it to designers and contractors.
- Undertake site safety inspection/audits on behalf of the Client
- Liaise with the principal contractor to help in the planning, managing, monitoring and co-ordination of the construction phase
- Exceed client expectations to drive referrals, recommendations and repeat business
- Work closely with Design teams to deliver safe design solutions
How will you know if you’re succeeding?
- Projects and tasks will be delivered in a timely manner and to Bruceshaw’s high standards.
- Expectations will be managed through effective communication with others
- Excellent relationships built with all Clients, Partners and employees
- Positive attitude and projection of an appropriate Bruceshaw image
- Ensure accuracy/attention to detail at all times.
- Adopt a proactive approach in your working style and prioritise your workload to meet the needs of clients and business stakeholders
- Keep calm whilst working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Liaise effectively with employees and managers of all levels within the organisation.
What skills and experience do you need in order to perform this role?
- Previous experience providing CDM/H&S Services in a consultancy environment.
- Experience in safety critical sectors such as Data Centres and High End Residential, with excellent construction and health and safety knowledge.
- The ability to influence and persuade designers, contractors and clients.
- Must hold a valid CSCS card.
- Must hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Must have or be working towards IMaPS
- Ideally working towards a Diploma level qualification in Health and Safety or Design qualification
What you will receive in return
- An annual salary that is competitive within the market place
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private Medical Insurance (Current provider is BUPA)
- Enrolled into the Health Cash Plan (reimbursement for dental, optical costs etc)
- Enrolled into the Bruceshaw Pension Plan (3% employer contribution)
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to the social committee events