Timely Project Delivery in the Residential Sector
From client-driven expectations to planning issues and a future filled with smart homes and more varied living typographies, the residential sector faces specific challenges with regards to timely project delivery.
Key topics in the paper include:
- More risks, more challenges
- Different priorities for different types of Clients
- Problems with the planning process
- New build vs conversion of existing properties
- Future impacts in the timely delivery of residential projects
- A tailored, considered approach to residential delivery
This edition of Bruceshaw Voice was created in conversation with architecture and interiors journalist Helen Parton, Partner Chris Patrick, Associate Colin Park and Associate Rishi Rai.