Business Continuity Update
In view of the changing environment associated with the spread of COVID-19, we take this opportunity to confirm that Bruceshaw has a Business Continuity Plan in place to ensure that the health risks to our staff are minimised and that we continue to service the requirements of our clients. The potential social and business impact of COVID-19 is unprecedented, and we will continue to review and update our plans in light of evolving circumstances and government guidance.
We have long experience in deploying our resources in a dynamic and flexible manner which is allowing us to accommodate the rapidly changing approach required to maintain project delivery. Our staff have the capability to remotely access our cloud-based network and associated software licences allowing our project activities to be delivered.
While it is difficult to forecast the impact of the virus, it is evident that social distancing measures are likely to increase over the next few weeks and we have already directed our staff to take several steps in this respect, including the following measures:
- All staff from the London office that can work from home have been given the opportunity to do so from close of business 17 March 20. We are continuing to monitor the situation regarding our other offices.
- Suspension of all non-essential UK and international travel.
- Conference calling and various internet-based meeting systems are available to staff to remotely attend all meetings.
- We have advised staff not to attend large business-related meetings, or conferences.
- We will not host external visitor meetings at our offices until further notice.
- Advising staff to follow UK government guidelines in relation to self-isolation and social distancing.
- Introducing additional office cleaning regimes and requiring staff to use hand sanitiser when entering our offices.
Bruceshaw’s leadership team are meeting daily to monitor government advice and review our policies, processes and where necessary we will update our mitigation plans accordingly.
We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Bruceshaw will continue to support you and your business, and we will take whatever action is necessary to maintain the continuity of our services. We wish all our clients and partners to stay safe and healthy in these challenging times.