- Key element of a Project Management service
- Comprehensive and logical programme, based on project timeline
- Actively managing every stage of a project
- Addressing critical issues quickly and imaginatively
- Successful programmes completed for International clients
A key element of the Project Management service offered by Bruce Shaw is Programme Management, a unique, well developed, comprehensive and logical programme that gives due consideration to the main drivers which will influence the project timeline.
The issues considered include development of the client brief, the procurement strategy, obtaining statutory consents, legal agreements, construction timeline monitoring, commissioning and hand-over periods, client/tenant fit-out, and detailed move-in schedules.
Bruce Shaw actively manages every stage of a project using the Master Programme as a baseline, with a direct management approach that includes the identification and execution of remedial action should unexpected circumstances pose a risk to any key programme deliverable. The company addresses such issues quickly and imaginatively to militate against the programme critical path being compromised.