News & Publications
Bruce Shaw wins in London Prime Residential Market
Strong demand from overseas has seen a major increase in London's prime residential property market with over £38 billion earmarked for prime residential development over the next 10 years.
Bruce Shaw has strong expertise in residential development and particularly prime and super prime sectors. We have recently won commissions on a number of schemes in areas such as Belgravia, Mayfair, Notting Hill and The Bishops Avenue in North London, which is seen as one of London's most desirable residential streets.
Among the projects secured are:
1. The refurbishment and conversion of an exquisite Victorian Grade II listed building in Belgravia with a change of use from commercial to mainly residential creating 42 luxury apartments with retail, wellness facility and car parking,
2. A new build development situated on the River Thames in Chelsea consisting of 8 luxury apartments with basement car parking,
3. The construction of 2 high quality 4 bedroom private residences over 4 floors, 2 floors above ground and 2 below ground each with a gym, swimming pool, media room and car stacker,
4. The construction of a new 16,000 sq ft private residence in Hampstead which will provide 6 en-suite bedrooms, luxurious entertaining space and a basement which will house a swimming pool, cinema room, wellness sanctuary and car park with separate staff accommodation,
5. Major extension and refurbishment of an existing 7 bedroom high quality residence in Hampstead.
Following the successful delivery of a number of residential developments in London for a private client, Bruce Shaw has been appointed to provide project and cost management on 2 exciting projects in Paris. The projects involve the refurbishment and fit out of two separate luxury apartments on opposite sides of the much sought after Avenue Foch. Avenue Foch, which is near to the Champs de Elysee, is one of the most prestigious streets in Paris, and one of the most expensive addresses in the world.
Please contact your local Bruce Shaw office for further information.