Cost Management / Quantity Surveying
- Cost management technique to balance cost, reliability and materials’ performance to achieve maximum value
- Balancing costs with the most appropriate construction methods
- Implementation at design stages to ensure most economically-effective solutions
- Value engineering workshops ensure cost and functionality balance
- Solutions consistent with clients’ design and operational requirements
Value engineering is a cost management technique that seeks to balance cost, reliability and performance of materials with the most appropriate methods of construction to achieve maximum value.
Bruce Shaw implements the most up-to-date value engineering techniques during a project’s design stages to ensure that the most economically-effective solutions are adopted, consistent with the client’s design and operational requirements.
During the early stages of a project, Bruce Shaw convenes and chairs value engineering workshops, designed to ensure that a correct balance between cost and functionality is achieved and adopted by all parties.