Cost Management / Quantity Surveying
- Identifying drivers for improving value and cost
- Greatly assists decision-making process
- One of Europe’s largest construction cost databases
- Relevant information at all stages of project
- Contributes to highest international standards
By identifying drivers for improving value, cost, time and quality, whilst still ensuring the best value is being achieved, benchmarking can play a significant role in informing the decision-making process.
Bruce Shaw has developed one of the largest bespoke construction cost databases in Europe over the past decade.
It is a central source of live project data and can be utilised to produce detailed elemental benchmarking studies at various stages of construction development.
In this way, the best possible international standards are met and value is achieved at early budget estimating and cost planning stages.