- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Asset Management
Strategic Asset Management
- Delivering improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of existing asset usage
- Applicable on local, regional, national or global levels
- Reviews business processes, systems of working and opportunities for performance enhancement
- Knowledge management of the data identifies improvements to be made
- Achieves specific goals such as energy costs reduction and improved profitability
Bruce Shaw strategic asset management service delivers improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of existing asset usage, generating value-related cost reductions and revenue enhancements across the entire asset portfolio.
Tailored to suit individual client needs, it can be applied on a local, regional, national or global level and can be utilised to achieve specific goals such as reduction of energy costs or deployed to achieve wider goals such as improved profitability.
To determine realistic targets, Bruce Shaw will capture existing information, undertake audits and develop strategic plans in consultation with the client. Working with specialist partners, the company will review business processes, systems of working and opportunities for performance enhancement. Knowledge management of the data will help to identify improvements that can be made.