- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Asset Management
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Teams drive value through intelligent procurement and sourcing
- Developing strategic approaches to optimise overall value in purchasing decisions
- Developing supplier relations to identify solutions
- Strategic advice on maximising financial efficiency
- Extensive range of specialist P&SCM services
The Bruce Shaw Procurement and Supply Chain Teams have a track record of working with clients to drive value through intelligent procurement and sourcing. They have significant experience and expertise in public and private sector procurement, which can be invaluable in developing strategic approaches to optimise overall value in purchasing decisions.
The teams also recognise the importance of engaging with stakeholders and developing supplier relations to identify solutions, which combine financial savings with security of performance from an integrated supply chain.
An extensive knowledge and understanding of property - whether capital expenditure or maintenance and operations - allows Bruce Shaw provide strategic advice on how to achieve and maximise financial efficiencies and improved performance.