- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Asset Management
PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Specialist services to cover all steps in a PPP/PFI project’s lifecycle
- Bid management support on design, build, finance and operate projects
- Identifying right partners for design, construction, facility management and equity sponsorship
- Multi-disciplinary approach allows consideration of all market trends
- Public sector client support includes detailed appraisal of projects
Bruce Shaw provides a range of specialist services to public and private sector clients covering all facets of PPP/PFI projects, from initial concept and business case development through to final delivery and operation.
For private sector clients, Bruce Shaw provides bid management support on design, build, finance and operate/maintain projects, with an extensive scope of works which includes coordinating tender submissions through to acting as SPV Manager and Employer’s Agent. The company also assists in bringing consortia together and identifying the right partners for design, construction, facility management and equity sponsorship.
For public sector clients, Bruce Shaw offers expert knowledge of all forms of PPP, assisting them with structuring projects and then bringing them to market. The multi-disciplinary nature of Bruce Shaw’s business allows it to fully consider market trends in construction, finance and consortia appetite for taking risks. Client support includes preliminary and detailed appraisal of projects and value-for-money analysis.