- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Asset Management
Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Specialist team to conduct building reinstatement valuations
- Regular valuations vital to ensure sufficient insurance cover
- Premium savings with valuations based on current property market
- Network of professionally qualified civil engineers, building surveyors and insurance practitioners
- Access to one of Europe’s largest live construction databases
Bruce Shaw conducts building reinstatement valuations to assess the total cost of rebuilding in the event of a property’s destruction and so comply with insurance policy requirements. Despite index-linked policies, regular valuations will ensure that sufficient insurance cover is in place.
Although insurance premiums have soared in recent years, rebuilding costs have reduced dramatically so significant savings could be made if rebuding costs are based on the current market prices. Bruce Shaw’s specialist team is available to conduct such valuations in a timely manner.
As loss assessors, Bruce Shaw represents clients’ interest and acts as their insurance professional, using its network of qualified civil engineers, building surveyors and insurance practitioners to fully manage any claims. In addition, the Loss Assessment Division has access to one of the largest live construction databases in Europe which allows accurate damage forecasting and minimises business downtime.