- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement Service Provider (PSP)
- Strategic Asset Management
- Advice on implementation of procurement structures and framework agreements
- Establishment and management of agreements and call-off processes
- Sets out terms and conditions governing specific contracts during agreement term
- Quicker and less costly than with separate procurements
- Public procurement principles, including European Treaty principles, apply
Framework Agreements are agreements between one or more purchasers and providers, which set out the terms and conditions governing specific contracts to be awarded throughout the term of the agreement (max.4 years).
Bruce Shaw’s specialist division advises a wide range of both public and private clients on the structuring and implementation of appropriate procurement structures, including suitable framework agreements.
The division establishes and manages such agreements and call-off processes or provides professional support, as required. Framework agreements allow for the awarding of individual contracts in a manner that is quicker and less costly than would be the case with separate procurements.
Normal public procurement rules, including European Treaty principles, apply to establishing a framework agreement. Call-off contract proposals must be evaluated using the award criteria declared at the establishment of the framework.