- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Asset Management
Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Construction cost services on projects using sustainable technology solutions
- Real-time analytical cost information to inform decision-makers
- Defining cost advice on the impact of BREEAM, LEED etc.
- Accurate cost advice on sustainability, renewable energy and environmental
- Advice on diverse sustainable energy-efficient technologies and initiatives
Bruce Shaw provides the full spectrum of construction cost consultancy services to clients seeking to develop projects using sustainable technology solutions and clients delivering engineering and construction projects in the renewable energy sector such as wind, hydro, biomass and solar.
The company’s approach is based on the provision of real-time analytical cost information to inform decision-makers at all stages of project delivery. An integrated design process that includes sustainability and renewable energy solutions at the outset enables Bruce Shaw to provide defined cost advice on the impact of BREEAM, LEED, CRC, ECAs and others.
Specialist teams provide advice on many sustainable energy-efficient technologies and initiatives such as biomass boilers, BMS, CHP, RHIs, solar heating and wind turbines, to name a few. Clients availing of this service include public and private sector organisations across all construction types such as commercial buildings, energy generation, high tech manufacturing, IT and pharmaceuticals.