- Business Solutions
- Dispute Resolution Support
- Environmental Services / Sustainability Consultancy
- Framework Agreements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Independent Certifier / Technical Adviser
- Insolvency Support / Bond Recovery
- Insurance Services / Loss Adjusting
- Management Services
- PPP / PFI Consultancy
- Procurement Service Provider (PSP)
- Strategic Asset Management
Dispute Resolution Support
- Advice to clients on all aspects of dispute resolution
- Detailed investigation/analysis of construction-related claims
- Preparation of technical elements of contractual claims
- Interfacing with clients and their advisors on technical information and reports
- Acting as ‘expert witnesses’ if claims require such a facility
Technical support to those involved in legal action or Alternative Dispute Resolution forms an integral part of Bruce Shaw’s consultancy services, with advice on all aspects of dispute resolution such as mediation, conciliation, adjudication, arbitration and full litigation.
For employers, Bruce Shaw provides detailed investigation and analysis of data, transactions, interim valuations, defective works and diverse claims. For contractors, the company assists in the preparation and negotiation of the technical elements of contractual claims and accurate bills of quantities.
Bruce Shaw would interface with clients and their other consultants – legal or advisors – to provide all technical support, information and reports to assist in the resolution of any dispute. Senior staff members have acted as Expert Witnesses by preparing status reports, as well as strategic, technical and financial assessments and appraisals.